Using your knowledge in accounting alongside continued support form the Finance Controller, you will ensure all information is accurately analysed
An established organisation who offer great career progression within their industry, this is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in accounting.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Analyse / prepare correcting entries
- Provide support and guidance to operations
- Management accounts
- Understand costing and allocation methods
- Strong knowledge of reconciliation, accounting, cost of sales and purchase price variance
- Support month, quarter and year end activities
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Ensuring accurate and appropriate recording of revenue
We are looking for a part qualified candidate in either CIMA or ACCA who is looking to further their studies.
£30,000 - £32,000 DOE