Our client is looking for an experienced credit controller to join the team.
Our client is a fast growing fast paced company in Hove with great links to public transport.
- Building a rapport and liaising with clients regarding outstanding payments and agree a deadline in accordance with the time frames set
- Resolving queries and escalating with internal account managers and customers
- Working with other credit controllers to form an efficient cohesive team
- Identifying and analysing root causes for delays in collection of debt
- Responsible for requesting restriction of services and decide whether to start legal action
- Managing a large ledger of over 1000 accounts
- Providing support to the finance team
- Experience within an Accounts Receivable department
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Communicate with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will be an ambitious Credit Controller looking to grow and progress within a company.
Up to £24,000 + additional benefits