Credit controller (Legal)
This is a role for a Credit controller (Legal) to join a growing legal company in the heart of London. As the company is growing there is now one more availability for a sharp collections agent to join the accountancy team.
Page are proud to represent this large London based law firm with the role for one Credit controller (Legal). the opportunity Will be offered to the best the market can offer. We are looking for sharp and switch on individuals to improve on the already successful collections team.
The main responsibilities of the Credit controller (Legal) will be:
- Collection of overdue invoices
- Maintaining strong working relationships with clients
- Working alongside a successful collections team
- Working to ensure invoices are collected in a timely manner to maintain cash flow
- liasing between finance team and sales team daily
- maintain records of all invoices collected
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous exposure in a collection environment
- Previous exposure in a legal environment
- Strong work ethic
- Extremely good communication skills
- able to work under pressure
- confidence in professional environments
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and have access to a full benefits package.