A great opportunity for a full time, permanent, part qualified Management Accountant position based in Stockport.
Working for a well established, successful and national business. Business in a outgoing and personable team.
This role is reporting in to the Group Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Producing management accountants
- Variance analysis and providing commentary
- Interpreting financial performance and forecasting accordingly
- Financial forecasting and begetting
- General finance reporting and analysis
- Develop reporting processes and indentifying opportunities to improve process
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be part ACCA or CIMA qualified - Essential
- Have strong communication skills - Essential
- Be analytically minded and confident using MS Excel - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £30,000 to £35,000 per annum + Study support + Parking + Pension