Head of Accounting
The role of Head of Accounting will have day to day responsibility for the finance function and be responsible for the performance, management and development of the team.
My client is a well-established and highly regarded financial services business based in Surrey.
The role of director of accounting will be responsible for the design, implementation and continual improvement of the accounting processes and systems.
- Overseeing production of accurate management and financial accounts for the group and related special purpose vehicles
- Create an environment of operational excellence
- Ensure visibility of the company's key control processes and working with the business to identify areas of risk
- Provide insightful information to senior leadership team
- Lead recruitment, training and development of the team
- Maintain relationships with auditors and tax advisers
The successful candidate should have extensive experience of managing teams through periods of change.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and UKGAAP
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
There is a very competitive package on offer for this role.