Department : Audit
Function : Audit
Location : Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, PhnomPenh
KPMG welcomes applicants from Malaysia and the Philippines.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Audit Manager will be responsible for overseeing audit teams servicing local and multinational clients, while monitoring the completion of audit assignments, including reporting to our clients board of management.
The job scope shall include planning and organizing audit assignments, conducting reviews on the systems of accounting and internal controls, finalizing statutory and group financial statements and reviewing audit reports, management letters, consolidated accounts, tax and deferred tax computations and overseas reporting packages.
Working closely with other Audit Managers, Directors and Partners, the Audit Manager will also lead teams of senior and assistant auditors in executing efficient client audits with high quality deliverables. Clients will range from a variety of different specializations throughout the country and region.
- University degree in accounting or related field
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CA or CPA would be advantageous
- At least 6 years audit experience working in an international professional services firm or large corporate environment
- Good computer literacy
- Strong technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and formidable leadership qualities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Chinese is a plus.
- Willing to travel
Attractive remuneration package, overseas training and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidates.
Please send your application via the form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.