We have a new exciting opportunity to work as a Finance Analyst for a growing manufacturing business in Northampton.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting senior team members and Operational colleagues.
- Preparation of daily and weekly sales reports
- Publication of KPI reports including sales by product category, accounts receivable and inventory.
- Timely completion of month end reporting procedures including accruals, prepayments, journal preparation and posting.
- Variance analysis of sales, gross margin and operating expenses.
THE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally CIMA or ACCA part qualified
- Strong Excel skills – V:Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed to effectively work with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
The company offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop as well as an excellent rewards and benefits package. The salary on offer would be between GBP25,000 – GBP30,000 per annum.
If you are interested in the role then please APPLY NOW!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.