Sole Credit Controller
This is a role for a sole credit controller to join the accountancy team in London. This is a good opportunity for someone who is hard working with determination.
Page are proud to represent this accountancy practice in the heart of London with a role for a Sole Credit Controller to join the team.
The main responsibilities of the Sole Credit Controller are:
- Maintaining DSO status
- Working to collect outstanding invoices
- Working closely with Financial controller
- Maintaining cash flow
- Cash allocations
The successful Sole Credit Controller will have:
- Previous exposure as a Sole Credit Controller
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Be extremely reliable
The candidate will be offered a salary ranging between £24,000 and £28,000 and have access to a full benefits package.
Please read the requirements before applying.