Part time Accounts Assistant
This Part time Accounts Assistant, based in central London, is a part time role to start by the end of January.
The candidate for this role must be immediately available for interview next week, and be on no more than a 1 week notice.
The role is for a property company, based in central London looking to expand their accountancy team.
The role is a temporary to permanent opportunity. It will be on a temporary basis for one month before moving onto a permanent contract.
They key responsibilities for this Part time Accounts Assistant role are:
Managing the process with regards to the raising and submission of consultant invoices to the client.
Ensuring accuracy, completeness and suitability of invoices submitted by consultants relative to agreed
rates and work completed to date.
Administrating and adhering to all processes related to client invoicing procedures under instruction
from the project team.
Resolving queries from consultants and clients with regards to invoicing.
Maintenance of project cash flows and total expenditure forecasts.
The successful candidate for this Part time Accounts Assistant:
- An understanding/experience administrating financial processes including purchase orders systems and invoicing advantageous.
- General administration experience.
- Intermediate Excel and Word Skills
- Able to communicate effectively and appropriately to a wide range of people including both internal and external stakeholders.
- High attention to detail and levels of accuracy essential.
- Able to self-manage workload.
The candidate will gain valuable exposure into a growing sector, based in central London.
This accountancy role will be part time on a temporary to permanent basis. After an initial 6 weeks you will then be offered a permanent position.
- Private medical cover- bupa
- Income protection up to 75% of salary
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan after probation
- £200 lifestyle allowance