- A key role within a organisation which supports the NHS.
- Working as part of the management accounting team but supporting the wider organisation.
The organisation work collaboratively with large Education bodies to support the NHS. They are based in Leeds but offer services across the UK.
As Management Accountant you will be required to come in to the role for a minimum of 6 months and support during a period of change. You will ideally be responsible for the following areas:
- Analysis and interpretation of complex and multiple reports.
- Provide advice to stakeholders.
- Support with Business Planning.
You will ideally be a qualified accountant or have extensive relevant experience. Experience within the NHS would be advantageous but not an essential criteria.
- Immediate start.
- Prime location.
- 6 months minimum.