Job Specific Requirement:
- Able to reconcile general ledger and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Able to provide financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Able to correct errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written) as well as proficiency in Business Writing
- Intermediate Level Microsoft Office Skills
- Working knowledge of Quick Books or other Accounting Package will add value.
- 1 Year in Big 4 Accounting Firm in Assurance or Advisory
- 1-2+ Years in Industry at a Top Tier Organization
- 2 Years in a Mid-Tier Accounting Firm in Assurance or Advisory