Regional Finance Manager
Finance Manager role with 1 direct report looking after regional accounting
Highly autonomous role based in West London
My client is an international, growing, listed £Multibillion IT / Technology company based in West London.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts for the Regions entities, including making journal entries, accruals, prepayments
- Overseeing the Accounts Payable and T&E expense processes ensuring that all costs and payments are correctly recorded.
- To ensure that all information required by the offshore finance team is sent in a timely fashion and in accordance with their accounting requirements.
- To resolve any issues arising from the AP or T&E processes.
- Review of the monthly bank reconciliations and ensure items are cleared timely
- Preparation and review of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations including upload into Process Unity
- To work alongside the European Controller in preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end financial reporting.
- Co-ordination of annual statutory audits including liaison with offshore
- Prepare and submit the monthly / quarterly VAT returns
- Oversee monthly payroll payments and journal entry
- To prepare adhoc analysis as and when required by the business or the finance team.
- To be involved in all systems and process initiatives that affect or influence the European finance function.
- Adhoc project work as required.
The successful Regional Finance Manager will ideally be:
- Qualified ACA or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience
- Multi entity accounting experience
- USGAAP / US company experience
- Experience within the IT/Technology experience would be beneficial
- Have the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to finding solutions
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
The Regional Finance Manager role will come with a base salary of circa £70,000 dependant on experience.
IT / Regional Finance Manager / West London