Group Business Analyst
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Group Business Analyst to join the team based in Folkestone. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and receive a highly competitive salary and package of up to GBP34,000 per annum!
Our client is the UK's leading provider of insurance, travel, personal finance and healthcare products and services tailored to the needs of the over 50s. When you join they welcome you with open arms and fuel your career possibilities. They support. They encourage. They champion you to reach your full potential.
The Group Business Analyst Role
You will be providing business analysis across the business and provide a more detailed understanding of business processes and the impact of the change. This will take on the form of capturing, validating, documenting and obtaining sign off on business requirements across all levels of change. You'll bring good communication skills verbally and written.
Key Responsibilities of their Group Business Analyst
– Capturing, validating, documenting and obtaining sign off on business requirements across all levels of change
– Facilitate effective workshops and meetings by using smart questioning to draw out information and outcomes
– Ensure effective stakeholder management in complex or matrix environments
– Maintain a working knowledge of the project and change lifecycles
– Maintain a working knowledge of project methodologies utilised
– Maintain knowledge of systems, operations, and people across the business
– Partake in any training as required for the role
– Demonstrate and maintain a logical approach to problem solving
– Work under own initiative within a structured framework as utilised within the wider team
– Liaise with other departments and represent the Group Change Management team
– Ensure information held in the change system is accurate and up to date
– Support Project Management upon request as part of the Change Control process
– Evaluate multiple options before helping the project team settle on a solution
– Make recommendations for delivery options
Experience and skills required of theirGroup Business Analyst
– Excellent time management skills to enable successful delivery within pre–set deadlines and to the required standard
– Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
– Attention to detail
– Focused on quality
– Able to think creatively to see more efficient ways of doing things
– Quick and flexible learner with an aptitude for new processes, technologies and procedures
– Has stamina to complete drawn–out tasks
– Ability to understand complex processes and question why things are done the way they are
– Recognises opportunities for improvement and uses initiative to introduce them
– Able to capture information and create effective visual models
– Able to use appropriate leadership style to gain and maintain trust, commitment and collaboration of others
Benefits of becoming their Group Business Analyst
– 28 days holiday
– Free private medical insurance after 1 years service
– AXA Be Supported
– Discounts on holidays and insurance products
– A range of reductions and offers from leading retailers, travel groups and entertainment companies
If you would like to join the team as their Group Business Analyst, or find out more information, then please click 'apply' today – they'd love to hear from you!
When you join you will see that they are committed to treating all employees fairly and to offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement.
They value diversity not just because it is the right thing to do, but because diverse teams perform better. Creating a culture in which everyone feels welcome and offering equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and advancement is incredibly important to them. Fair consideration is given to applications from all applicants, including those with disabilities. If you need support at any point with your application please let them know as they will be happy to help.
To all recruitment agencies: our client does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to recruiters, employees or any other company location. The company is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.