This is a qualified Group Accountant role at a leading, globally-available online streaming and media business. This is a fast paced and varied role within the London office of a rapidly growing company.
Available globally and with a key presence as one of Africa's most popular streaming and media sites, our client is a rapidly expanding online streaming platform who are looking to support their continued growth by bringing in a Group Accountant into their London office. Backed by key initial investors in the FAANG market space, our client is continuing to grow globally and as such this role offers the opportunity to grow and progress in a varied role within a global business.
This Group Accountant role will be varied but will include the key responsibilities:
- Ownership of multicurrency consolidations of group accounts
- Maintain strong current knowledge of IFRS and the Group's other statutory reporting requirements
- Key point of contact for auditors - responsible for the smooth running of the group audit process through to preparation of the consolidated financial statements
- Liaising with external tax accountants and reviewing all the corporate tax filings for the group
- Preparation and review of all VAT filings for the group
- Oversee and review all payroll and payroll tax filings for the group
- Help with the development and implementation of Financial Process & Control Improvements
- Assist on a variety of ad hoc project work as required
What's On Offer