(Contract Period: Minimum 1 Year)
Starting Date: 15 February 2019
ABOUT THE COMPANY
FinancialYoo (Private) Limited is a Business Service company which provides online Accounting, Financial and Business advisory services, Globally. It also provides range of solutions for Operational Management, Process Improvement, Internal Control System as well as helps to devise, implement and monitor Business Strategies.
Our clients include some of the best-known global brands including start-ups. We help them work smarter and achieve accelerated growth through process transformation, digital technology enablement, creation and management of value-generating business services. We particularly address critical challenges in risk management, compliance and corporate governance.
Employees at FY are encouraged to successfully complete and obtain professional qualification. Accordingly, for ACCA professionals, a qualified Practical Experience Supervisor is assigned to sign off Performance Objectives and to review Practical Experience once every 06 months.
To find out more about the company, please visit: www.financialyoo.com.
The Role & Learning Opportunities:
This role offers diversified working opportunities where selected candidate will be designated to provide online Accounting Services to our client(s). During performance of such duties, Trainee Accountant will be learning to use cloud-based software, tools and advanced applications.
The role has interesting responsibilities to assist in Financial and Business Advisory engagements. This may include writing business reports, performing research, information analysis, financial modelling and/or any other related tasks. Guidance and supervision of senior staff member will be available throughout performance of such activities.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining clients accounting records in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) and other applicable laws/standards.
- Prepare financial reports for clients to review business performance and Cashflow position
- Process commercial documents for client’s review, approval and payment (where required).
- Produce reports to assist client’s external auditors.
- Financial and Business Advisory tasks including but not limited to: Preparing reports, Research and write up on business topics, analysis, financial modelling and other related tasks.
- Any other business operational or administrative task assigned from time to time.
Training and Guidance:
- Prepare and file tax returns. For Example: VAT, PAYE and CT
- Understand and perform tasks related to UK Workplace pensions.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Characteristics:
- The company plans to invest its resources to build Trainee’s technical and professional skills including contribution in study related expenses. Therefore, this requires a contract to work for a minimum 01 year period.
- ACCA Strategic Professional level student or fresh Affiliate
- Studied UK variant in law and Tax papers.
- Preferably having 01 year of relevant work experience.
- Good English communication skills
- This position requires good report writing, research and analytical skills.
- Ideal candidate should be proactive, give attention to detail and demonstrate responsible attitude.
Salary and Benefits:
FY is committed to investing in talented employees who have ambition to contribute to the success and growth of the business. Compensation will include:
- Competitive trainee level basic salary.
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Financial contribution towards qualification for ACCA Strategic Professional level students and Affiliates. Details will be shared during interview process.
- Paid leaves to study for and sit ACCA exams.
- Submit your resume at: email@example.com
- Clearly mention the papers you have passed.
- Please mention the position "Trainee Accountant" in email subject line.