- Manage the implementation of the departmental financial objectives so as to ensure financial stability and cost benefits for the company.
- Preparing yearend audit, GL, budget, and financial forecast.
- Contribute in developing financial policies, practices, financial management forms and templates that ensure adequate financial controls overall company operations thereby ensuring the cost advantage in all its resource utilization and financial activities.
- Maintaining the accounts system, Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors; Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit/loss performance by business unit and on a consolidated basis.
- Responsible for all accounting general ledger and reporting functions, in order to manage the cash flow of the assigned section to ensure efficient use of funds & adequacy of working capital.
- Close the books in a timely, complete, and accurate manner each month; lead the effort to accelerate the close process significantly, while achieving world-class standards of excellence in financial reporting.
- Develop Monthly and annual closing checklist and execute accordingly.
- Formulate, manage and conduct necessary practices, to ensure full compliance with audit, company financial standards and achieving the KPI requirements of all companies.
- Preparation of IFRS compliant financial statements.
- Knowledge of UAE VAT mandatory.