Leading Engineering start up in Milton Keynes that are taking the market by storm! They are on the look out for a progressive Finance Analyst to join their growing team.
Our client are one of the UKs fastest growing engineering start up and are already on their way to record breaking growth in 2019! This continued growth and internal promotions has created the need for a progressive Finance Analyst to join the team and help drive the finance function forward.
Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Monthly reporting including providing the business with financial information on sales, margin, costs and stock
- Supporting with the budgeting and strategic planning for the division including partnering with non-finance stakeholders on a monthly basis to review budgets vs. actuals
- Revenue analysis - maintaining financial records, responsibility for revenue data tagging including coding business drivers in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Business partnering with stakeholders across the business, supporting non-finance with any finance related queries and aiding with any commercial decision making
- Applying business insight and revenue recognition rules to correctly identify and record growth drivers
- Working on various ad-hoc commercial projects including monitoring the return of investment on new promotions
- Providing analytical support on the realisation of revenue plans and budgets for respective business area
- Process improvement including providing recommendations to line managers to improve the efficiency of reporting and analysis across the business
- Assisting with monthly management accounts including posting journals
Finance Analyst Requirements:
- Studying towards or at the final stages of ACCA/CIMA
- Have advanced Excel skills including good modelling skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret detailed P&Ls
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to challenge through critical thinking and articulate presentation
- Very well organised and meticulous planning skills
- The ability to work across different teams.
- Have experience in creating and modifying financial models for re-forecasting and sensitivity analysis.
- Thrive under pressure, manage exacting priorities and have a keen eye for detail.
Great opportunity for a progressive ACCA/CIMA studier to join this growing business