An fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst to join a leading pharmaceuticals business based out of state of the art Cambridge offices. Within this role the successful Finance Analyst will be responsible for supporting the wider business with detailed financial planning and analysis, incorporating business partnering with the finance team.
A busy and sharp pharmaceuticals company operating out of fantastic offices in Cambridge who are globally recognised and market leading therefore providing a fantastic career step for the successful candidate. A driven working environment which is conducive to success, although challenging, will provide a highly rewarding career for the successful Finance Analyst.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Working closely with senior heads of teams across the business as well as the finance team
- Producing highly detailed and accurate reporting and analysis packages on a monthly basis
- Providing detailed commentary on both annual and monthly trends and variances
- Provide key reports of performance against key performance indicators
- Assisting the wider finance team with budgeting and forecasting
- Budgeted revenue and costs are correctly captured in the budgeting models
- Produce simulations of financial models
- Establish and maintain planning models with the Cognos system
- Review and provide detailed analysis on operational costing forecasts with the wider business
The successful Finance Analyst will:
- Be a CIMA or ACCA Finalist
- Hold prior experience in business partnering and working closely with senior management
- Extremely good communication skills capable of relaying financial analysis to non-finance staff
- Driven and ambitious individual keen on personal as well as team development
- Advanced user of Excel capable of handling large amounts of data as well as pivot tables and v look-ups
- Prior exposure to Cognos would be preferable
The successful Finance Analyst will be making a brilliant career step by joining this globally renowned and market leading pharmaceuticals business, working from state of the art facilities in Cambridge. The successful will be receive a highly competitive salary as well as a wide ranging and complete benefits package.