Internal Audit Manager
An exciting role for an Internal Audit Manager to work closely with senior management in order to provide accurate assurance in assessing controls, in the context of the risk appetite of the business.
The company is a well-established international FTSE 250 company, which provides services across a range of different disciplines. As a fast-growing business, it provides fantastic opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. The client has seven brands within the network and was founded over 40 years ago.
The company has offices in over 36 countries, and so the role offers a phenomenal opportunity to travel and add value to the business. Not only has this company won awards for diversity and inclusion, but they are also focussed on giving back to the community, which varies from charity runs to working on ways to minimise and control the environmental impact.
- Be responsible for the life cycle of audits, form planning to execution and reporting.
- Liaise with senior managers and directors to agree assurance activity in scoping audits
- Manage internal resource and co-source to deliver accurate internal audits
- Develop internal resources, and help support the team
- Follow up and reporting of the resolution of agreed management actions to audit control observations.
- Perform consulting activities for the business when required
- Investigate any control failures or incidents
- Engage, when needed. with external auditors
- Identify and share best practice for worldwide processes
- Strong analystical skills
- Ability to make connections and understand how to balance risk with commerical imperatives of the organisation
- Be able to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Excellent communication skills with all staff members
- Demonstratable audit experience
- Great central location, with easy transport access
- Opportunity for international travel
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic growth opportunities within the business
- The chance to work for a global, FTSE 250 company