My client are a growing Manufacturing business who are based in the heart of Borehamwood. Role is a permanent Management Accountant role with progression and great benefits.
Paying a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
My client are a leading Manufacturing/Technology company based in the heart of Borehamwood. They work within many different sectors and are constantly looking to obtain new customers and immerse themselves into new markets. They are seeking a Management Accountant to join their growing Finance team and be responsible for providing a strategic Forecast and Budget and Variance Analysis. This role will involve partnering with Senior Stakeholders also so it offers excellent exposure.
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Director
- Maintaining balance sheet reconciliations for key accounts
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports highlighting the financial performance of the company
- Support process changes in the Finance area to ensure the provision of timely and relevant information to key business owners
- Performing Variance Analysis
- Supporting the annual and internal audits
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of budgets/projections
- Ideally a CIMA or ACCA Part Qualified/Finance
- Living local to Borehamwood
- Ideally from a Manufacturing enviroment
- A background in Management Accounting
- Hard working and flexible candidate
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Management Accounts role for a growing business
- Competitive salary and study support
- Commercial role with great exposure