Commercial Finance Analyst, South Yorkshire
A permanent commercial finance analyst role.
Reporting into the Head of FP&A.
My client is an industry leading manufacturer with sites across the UK. They are looking to recruit a commercial finance analyst to join their FP&A team. The position will report directly into the Head of FP&A.
The successful applicant will have significant commercial experience, a keen eye for detail and be an advanced excel user.
The commercial finance analyst will be:
- Reporting on UK wide performance on both a weekly and monthly basis.
- Supporting the development of UK reporting.
- Working with the business teams to understand business performance.
- Supporting the UK forecasting and budgeting process.
- Supporting the production of board level analysis and investor relations.
- Working on and providing analysis to support UK wide initiatives.
The commercial finace analyst must be:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified or Qualified by Experience.
- Commercial Finance experience
- Strong data analysis skills with excellent eye for detail
- Strong excel skills with the ability to consolidate data from multiple areas.
The opportunity to progress within a large manufacturing business.