Commercial Accountant, based in Leeds to Manage the Accouting function and develop systems
Tricel is a global provider of high performance composite solutions for the Water Storage, Environmental, Construction and Materials industries. The business has structured a unique set of distinctive capabilities, spanning from concept design to sophisticated manufacturing processes. Its proven ability to absorb, improve and generate new technologies, material and processes has long fuelled its competitiveness and growth.
Headquartered in Killarney, Tricel operates from 8 locations in Northern Europe, ensuring it is positioned to service a wide customer base, in over 50 countries worldwide. Details of group activities can be viewed at: www.tricel.eu.
The company is currently developing its composites distribution business in the UK. As a result of this and continued expansion in the overall business, Tricel is currently recruiting for the following position covering 2 locations in Leeds;
The Commercial Accountant will be primarily responsible for the following;
- Management of the accounting function, along with the office staff at two locations.
- Coordinate the development of the systems to support business growth.
- Monitoring gross margins/contributions while optimising sales mix.
- Monthly profit forecasting and report on a weekly and monthly basis on performance metrics.
- Monitor working capital management, with particular focus on inventory and credit management.
- Generate the necessary financial information that will highlight profit potential and/or inefficiencies.
- Support the Group business in relation to general development or specific issues.
- Prepare and submit monthly management accounts and VAT Returns for a standalone commercial entity.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as they arise.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills, along with the ability to review and submit monthly management accounts
- Commercially focused with a strong disciplined professional approach.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills is a requirement.
- Excellent IT skills.