Finance Analyst - 35936
Finance Analyst – 35936 – up to GBP250/day Ltd
- Provide financial reporting expertise and support to NSC and central Finance teams outside of Accounting function to ensure accurate and timely monthly and quarterly results
- Perform monthly and quarterly analytical financial & KPI reviews to aid in understanding and evaluating NSC and UK function results
- Support the monthly R2R metrics process and the Quarterly QSC checklist, including disclosures
- Working cross functionally.
- Progression on actions identified at the quarterly planning and clearance meetings, including the taking of meeting minutes
- Act as liaison between NSCs and global external auditors, on audit / reporting issues and requirements, including supporting of statutory audit completion
3 Key Skills
- Qualified Accountant and technically strong (IFRS knowledge preferred)
- Strong control and governance skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to cope within cross– functional team / global sales office environments
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ability to proactively manage multiple tasks, processes and support internal stakeholders
- Ability to present information clearly to different levels of management with appropriate detail
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.