Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant – Derby – GBP30000
Your new company
This successful construction based company have been operating in Derby for over 15 years. The company have achieved some great success during this time and now require an Assistant Management Accountant to join their Finance team.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties within the role:
- Oversee 2/3 Accounts Staff – Accounts Assistant and Purchase Ledger Clerk ongoing.
- Oversee the Purchase Ledger – Marking Up of Invoices, dealing with Marking Up Queries, POD's, Delivery Notes, Processing Invoices, Marking up Internal and External Queries and dealing with them, Supplier Payment Run, Remittances, entering Payments on the Bank.
- Oversee the Subcontractor Ledger – Processing of Subcontractor Ledger, Processing Payments, Remittances, entering Payments on the Bank.
- Assist with the Sales/Applications Ledger – to include chasing QS Queries and monies and processing on Sage. Also to include Retentions.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Nominal Ledger Reconciliations
- Payroll Journals
- Fixed Asset Schedule
- Producing TB
- Dealing with Stock Management System and Internal Adjustments for Project Costings.
- Assisting Financial Controller with Job Costings
- Assisting with CIS Returns and Payroll
- Assisting with Cash/Credit Control Processing
- Assisting with VAT Returns
- Various Adhoc Duties
- Construction Industry and CIS Experience Desirable
- Sage Experience Desirable
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate must have the following work history/background:
- Construction company background
- Experience of managing colleagues
- SAGE experience
What you'll get in return
- Study Support
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.