In this role you will be part of a growing Accountancy department supporting the Financial Controller, your main responsibility will be to look after the Purchase Ledger. You will need to be open to helping out other departments and happy to get involved with month end duties.
My client is a Private Healthcare company based in London's West End.
In this Accounts Payable position your main duties will include:
- Managing the Purchase to Expenditure workflow to ensure correct recording of accurate revenue recognition
- Leading and manage finance month and year end processes across AP and management accounts
- Ownership and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Produce monthly management reports for the group
- Prepare variance analysis for the group and explain movement against budget, prior year and forecast
- Assist in board and external reporting
- Assist team in managing the annual budgetary process and forecasts as required
- Help in carrying out overhead cost control and budget holder reviews to obtain a thorough understanding of the company and opportunities for efficiencies
- Partner with Financial Controller to manage the year-end audit process and the preparation of working papers.
- Finance support and business partnership for centre-level management
- Other ad-hoc tasks as and when required
To be considered for the Accounts Payable position you will:
- Have worked in an Accounts Payable role for a minimum of 1 year
- Be studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification
- Have fluent written and spoken English
- Have passion for the job and working as part of a dynamic team
£25,000 - £30,000 + benefits