Cash Allocations Manager
The Cash Allocations Manager will be based both in Canary Wharf, London and Chelmsford, Essex. They will be responsible for all aspects of the cash management function, including the development and management of systems for the effective collection of all income and revenue from various sources and payment of obligations.
My client are a rapidly growing business who are a innovative, collaborative and entrepreneurial organisation that has been going strong for 25+ years that supports and nurtures their staff.
The Cash Allocations Manager will be responsible for all
- Aspects of the cash management function
- The development and management of systems for the effective collection of all income and revenue from various sources and payment of obligations.
- Directs cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations
- Completes all cash management set-up documentation for new and existing department processes; prepares correspondence and proposals directed to and for cash management.
- Monitors cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated
- Handling complaints and queries (from customers and staff)
The successful cash allocations manager will work in a consultative manner with experience of leading the Allocation team, setting targets and supervising staff performance, recruiting and developing staff. Are familiar with bank cash management systems and be have In-depth knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis, including an ability to analyse cash flow and the impact on the financial statements.
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Fantastic Benefits Package