A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Management Accountant role based in Stoke-on-Trent. Looking for either qualified by experience candidates or part qualified.
Working for a very well established, luxury and traditional organisation. Based in a friendly, down to earth team.
This role is reporting in to the Finance Director.
The duties include:
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Production of Sales Margin reporting
- Generation of the financial statements with commentary
- General ledger analysis
- Reconciliation of creditors each month
- Implementation and management of job costings
- Review of overheads and analysis work against budget
- Prepayments and accruals
- Fixed Assets
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- CAPEX project building and forecasting spend
- Cashflow Management
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have experience using MS Excel and Sage - Desirable
- Be a team player - Essential
- Have a strong attention to detail - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £30,000 to £33,000 per annum + Parking + Pension