Great opportunity for an ambitious qualified accountant to join a leading, global FS organisation. Work closely with key, senior stakeholders to drive the business forward.
Our client is a well-know organisation with an excellent reputation within the Financial Services sector.
- Provide financial evaluation, modelling and strategic options to understand the impact both on the business unit and, if appropriate the wider business.
- Understand complex business drivers, run sensitivity analysis / scenarios where appropriate to aid decisions being taken.
- Support finance and commercial team decisions though robust tools and analysis using a value based approach.
- Deliver stress testing tools to better understand the range of financial outcomes under various economic scenarios to facilitate informed mortgage pricing decisions.
- Support the Mortgages business in understanding the success of initiatives through post implementation reviews.
- Working closely to build exceptionally strong relationships across a variety of business areas including Products, Credit Risk, Sales, Channels and the rest of Finance.
- Tracking of cash back spend versus budget and latest forecast to provide insight into over/under spending.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Analytical skills
- Influencing skills
- Specialist knowledge
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- Keyboard/software applications
Competitive Basic Salary + benefits