Group Reporting Accountant
Our client is ideally looking for a qualified, enthusiastic and dynamic professional to join their team. The Group Reporting Accountant is a key role within the group finance team as the department continues to grow rapidly; the role has a significant focus on analysis of performance.
Our client is a leading design and engineering company that works across a wide range of industries including food and healthcare. They are a global business well placed to support on local, national and international basis. They are committed to working alongside partners to reduce their carbon footprint and environmental impact across their supply chains.
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Graduate with minimum 2.1 degree or exceptional non-graduate
- Experience of working within a large corporation and willingness to develop within a fast moving company
- Consolidation, Group reporting and Board reporting experience preferable
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills; must be highly proficient with Excel
- Good communicator, with confidence to establish creditability across the business.
- £45,000 - £55,000 pa + benefits
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday