I am currently recruiting for a brilliant Bookkeeper role based in Beaconsfield. My client are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper who has at least 2 years experience working within practice.
The client I am working alongside are based in Beaconsfield. They are a practice providing a range of accounting services to a range of clients. They are one of the largest independent practices in the area and are very well regarded for the level of service that they provide. They have a great level of staff retention that comes from the work that they put into making sure all their team members are reviewed regularly and engaged in social events that are regularly organised.
Key duties of this Bookkeeper role will be:
- Carry out bookkeeping and data processing using accounting systems of the client or appropriate accounting system
- Maintain purchase ledger, sales ledger and nominal ledgers
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Carry out monthly reconciliation of all control accounts
- Calculate and process monthly journals for prepayment/ accruals/depreciation/payroll and other monthly adjustments
- Prepare VAT returns In advance of deadline for review and sign off
- Completes assignments for clients, managers & supervisors to required standard
- Prepare management accounts file in required format and structure
- Manages portfolio to ensure work completed to client's timetable expectations
- Meeting deadlines and dates set
- Completion and submission of timesheets within set deadlines
- Effective use of IT including excel, accounts packages, outlook
- Maintain client confidentiality outside the office including on client premises
The successful Bookkeeper will be:
On offer is a very competitive salary for the right candidate as well as career progression and good benefits.
If you are interested in this role please get in contact with Jack Hughes directly on 02380 206 441 to discuss this as well as other similar opportunities.