This is a fantastic role for a qualified management accountant to take a step towards a role that offers a higher level of ownership to an organisations management accounts.
My client is a Not for Profit and Charities sector organisation based around Oxford.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant will be:
- Responsibility for the organisations management accounts.
- Assisting and taking ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Observing and implementing new systems and process's in order to increase efficiency.
- Line management of 2 individuals.
- Business Partnering with operations.
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant role will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience of previous management accounts experience.
- Demonstrable experience of previous line management.
- IT and Excel proficient
- Good communication skills
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package.