Bi-Lingual Spanish & English Finance Assistant
Financial services investment business based in Mayfair (Bond Street) is looking to hire a Bilingual Spanish / English speaking Finance Assistant to join the small and growing finance team of a start up investment business that focuses on the Spanish market. The business is part of a larger well established firm and is an exciting new venture.
An investment business that focused on the Spanish market and is based in Mayfair, London.
Working in a finance team of two, this is a broad hands on role with a wide range of duties that will include:
- Assisting the FC with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Reconciling cash balances and expenses
- Create, send and follow up on all invoices
- Assist with the audit process
- Bank reconciliations
- On-Boarding of new clients and ongoing client relationship liaison re the loan portfolio
- Preparation of reports for Board of Directors and other stakeholders
You must be fluent in Spanish as well as English as this role will require extensive liaison with clients based in Spain.
Previous accounting experience at transactional level up to part qualified level ideal.
Keen to work in a small team and happy to have a broad hands-on role
Potential to study for accounting qualifications (AAT, CIMA or ACCA).
Competitive salary and bonus
Career path in a growing finance team
Potential for study support for the AAT, CIMA or ACCA