Head of Finance | Specialist Services | Charity
Job Title: Head of Finance | Charity
Location: Lincolnshire – RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE
Salary: GBP60,000 + RELOCATION PACKAGE (GBP8,000)
CCS | Compass Corporate Services have a new job opportunity available, working for this unique national charitable group as their Head of Finance.
As the Head of Finance for this national charitable provider of Care, Support and Specialist Services, you will be a key member of the Senior Management Team which provides a range of corporate services to companies across the group in support of the organisation's overall vision and strategic direction.
Reporting into the group's Executive Team, you will manage the group finance team with responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting processes. In addition, you will, support the executive leadership of the varied and often complex subsidiaries as part of their local management teams.
Other key areas of responsibility include; Monitoring and coordinating the Treasury management and cash flow, promoting and monitoring the organisation's financial governance reporting to the Group's Audit Committee and liaising with internal and external auditors, and ensuring compliance with all financial, accounting, VAT and associated regulations.
Experience / Skills
- Prior experience of working within the charity or not for profit sector; health, social care and/or housing sectors would be highly beneficial.
- Strong understanding of PAYE, Corporation Tax, VAT and specialist charity / not for profit regulatory requirements.
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Strong technical finance skillset
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate and work with individuals who may have differing levels of comprehension and verbal communication.
- Ability to present information to persons with financial and non–financial understanding.
- Extensive business partnering experience
Ability to constructively and effectively manage a team operating in an often–complex organisational environment.
We are looking, in addition to the above skills and experience, for a motivating, engaging and empathetic person to fit in with the values of the Trust.
For further information and to apply for this role please call Alexander Christie on , alternatively please email a recent copy of your CV via the button below.
Compass Corporate Services is a division of Compass Associates Ltd and are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer GBP200 worth of John Lewis Vouchers for each successful recommendation