An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Management Accountant at a market leading company in their field, due to expansion of the a new department. This is an exciting and rapidly expanding new arm of an already successful company.
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Management Accountant at a market leading company in their field, due to expansion of a new department. This is an exciting and rapidly expanding new arm of an already successful company.
* Preparing and consolidating group management accounts.
* Posting monthly journals e.g. wages and depreciation.
* Accruals and Prepayments.
* Inter–company cross charges and transactions.
* Reconcile and manage multiple entities.
* Working with Excel spreadsheets for:
* Working papers e.g. Accruals, Prepayments and Petty cash transactions.
* Fixed Asset registers.
* Check and value Stock.
* Updating forecast
* Reporting to budget
* Day to day activities on sales and purchase ledgers.
* Invoices, cash, journals, allocations.
* Overseeing the reconciliation of the Ledgers.
* Supervise the department and liaise with the rest of the company.
* Liaising with Auditors, bank and statutory
* Provide accurate working papers
* Provide information and back–up for auditsas requested
* Preparing Intrastat and EC Sales figures.
* Reconcile VAT Figures to Intrastat and EC Sales.
* Preparing and submitting the VAT returns
* Recognised accounts qualification
* Office 365, especially Excel competence
* Detail oriented, thorough and organised
* Working to tight deadlines
* Able to communicate at all levels
* Previous experience of working with in a construction organisation advantageous but not essential
Job Type: Full–time
Salary: GBP45,000.00 to GBP50,000.00 /year