We are working on behalf of our client who is an industry leader in the Subsea, Renewables and Oil & Gas sector for a Financial Reporting Controller on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business offering fantastic benefits and work life balance.
The Financial Reporting Controller is responsible for presenting all aspects of financial performance to management, maintaining the accuracy / integrity of financial data leaving the business for all sites. This role is to provide financial management and reporting information and support to Internal Finance Department and Group Consolidation team.
- Monthly consolidation and preparation of P & L statements by stream and location
- Submission of financial reporting pack to group consolidation team
- Liaise directly with group regarding financial submissions
- Monthly balance sheet recs updated
- Continuous SOX compliance
- Continuous challenge of project P&L's, prepared by the Project Cost Control team
- Ensure all potential future risks to financial forecast identified.
- Preparation of overhead data, seek variance explanations from department heads
- Review and report on headcount data supplied by HR
- Ensure group revenue and margin recognition principles are adhered to
- Creation and submission of group 3 year outlook budget pack
- KPI and financial analysis updated monthly
- Machine and Labour hours reviewed to highlight workload / resource issues
- Order Intake schedules updated, reported by stream and location
- Forecast the execution of future order intake targets
- General support and liaison with other stakeholders where necessary
- 5 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills and competency of other Microsoft products
This is a Permanent position for a global business offering some fantastic benefits including;
- Flexible Working
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare & Dental Scheme
- Holiday "Buy Back" Scheme
Plus many more! The salary is negotiable between 35k and 40k for the right candidate depending upon experience.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People LTD may share your details with end client at shortlist stage.