An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Finance Manager to join one of the fastest–growing digital advertising companies in the UK.
This Private Equity–backed business has a portfolio of major media and publishing brands, and brand–new offices near the Thames due to phenomenal revenue growth over the last 3 years.
I'm looking to speak to driven candidates who want to work with some of the best; we have a long–standing relationship with this client and know them to invest heavily in talent. They're still a start–up at heart so their offices have a fun, dynamic feel, as well as being ideally located for anyone living in Central London.
- Management Accounting/month end
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Credit control – ensuring cash is received from clients on a timely basis, billing/customer queries, managing relationships with the clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt
- Cashflow – daily update including updating forecast cash receipts.
- Payroll – Entering payroll information for all staff onto the payroll system, posting payroll information to the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Preparing the quarterly VAT and EC sales returns for submission to HMRC
- Support and manage the Finance Assistant
- Project support
?? ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified (or part–qualified)
- 2.1 degree or higher
- Strong communication, influencing skills and a business standard of English
- Ability to work in a fast–paced, high–pressure environment
- Credit control experience
- Strong Excel skills (essential)
?? Exposure to Private Equity–backed/very high–growth businesses (advantage)
- Experience with Iris Payroll Solution and Sage 50 (advantage)
- Tech or media (advantage)
The candidate is required for a February start, so on this occasion I can consider interims with up to 4 weeks' notice.