Fantastic opportunity to work for as a management accountant for well established company, with excellent career progression.
My client are a medium sized company in the Utilities industry who are looking to expand and progress. They are based in Rainham. They are a very well respected company, who strive on giving their employees the very best experience to progress in their career.
The key responsibilities of a management accountant are:
- Variance analysis
- Cost accounting
- Production of various management reports
- Production of budgets
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Meeting with budget holders to discuss and analyse.
- Balance sheet analysis
To be successful in this Management Accountant role, you will have the following background:
- Part Qualified in ACCA or CIMA
- Finance experience with exposure to Management Accounts
- Intermediate excel skills
- Excellent career progression
- Competitive salary