SJC are currently working with a well–established manufacturing business who are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant.
You will be reporting to the Financial Controller to ensure all the required information is accurately delivered within the company deadlines.
The purpose of the role is to ensure for the completion of the month–end close and produce timely management accounts for the Directors and Senior Managers, as well as fulfilling group reporting requirements.
Other duties for the role include:
– Ensure cash flow forecast is updated daily
– Maintain fixed asset register
– Prepare and submit monthly VAT returns
– Prepare month–end journal entries
– Manage month–end close routines for all the financial ledgers
– Prepare month end management accounts
– Produce full balance sheet reconciliations
– Assist Finance Controller in preparation of Statutory Accounts
– Line management responsibility for 2 Accounts Assistants
– Various ad hoc duties and projects
You must have experience in a similar role, ideally in the manufacturing industry.
Our client are offering a lot of room for progression within the business as well as a great opportunity to learn off an experienced Financial Controller.
If this role is of interest then please do reply with your up to date CV and I will give you a call in due course to discuss your application.