Quickbooks Credit Controller
this is a role for a Quickbooks Credit Controller to join a growing organisations in the hearts of London.
Page are proud to represent this growing company with a role for a Quickbooks Credit Controller to join the accountancy team.
The main responsibilities of the Quickbooks Credit Controller are:
- Chasing invoices via phone and email
- Updating information in Quickbooks online
- Working alongside accountancy team
- Maintaining DSO status
- Reconciling of accounts
- Posting of cash
The successful Quickbooks Credit Controller will:
- Have strong communication skills
- Able to show there skill with Quickbooks
- Work well in a fast paced enviroment
- Able to work under pressure
- Be able to explain in detail previouse placements
The successful candidate will recive between £26000 and £28000 with access to a full benefits package.
Please do not apply if you do not have experience with Quickbooks!