Tax Senior Associate
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill in a position of Tax Experienced/Senior Associate of our Hanoi office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Grant Thornton welcomes applicants from Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines.
- Prepares corporate income tax, value added tax, foreign contractor tax returns.
- Conducts tax review, tax health check and tax due diligence for clients.
- Can produce a well-supported piece of technical research, tax advice report.
- Assists clients in tax inspection and deals with tax authorities.
- Regularly attends meetings; when appropriate, answering client queries. Takes minutes and proactively encourages the partner/manager to follow up on agreed actions.
- Builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
- Develops an internal network within the tax department and other service lines.
- Assists managers in internal technical training.
- Bachelor’s degree or post-graduate degree in accounting, auditing, tax, law or corporate finance.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience (for Senior) or 01 year of working experience (for experienced associate) in compliance work in connection with corporate income tax, value added tax, foreign contractor tax.
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good project management, teamwork, interpersonal and communications skill.
- Candidates holding VTCA, CPA, ACCA, CPAA, ICAEW are preferable but it is not mandatory.
For further information and to apply please visit our website via the apply button below.