Our client is an international player within the retail sector, currently looking for a talented Management Accountant to join their business, based in the Evesham area.
In this role, the qualified Management Accountant will be reporting to the UK Finance Director.
– Supervise small team consisting of accounting assistants / ledger staff
– Prepare financial statements for internal and external use
– Budgeting and reporting
– Some consolidations UK/US GAAP
– Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
– Providing financial analysis and forecasting
– Supporting auditing projects
– Fully qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
– Strong experience as a Management Accountant
– Some experience of managing part–qualified staff
– Experience Working in an international organisation (US company a plus)
– Proven Organisational and problem–solving skills
– Strong communication skills, team–player mentality