Sr Financial Analyst
Trek Bicycle is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. Trek believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world's most complex problems, and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast– turning ideas into reality.
Trek is looking to hire a strong analytical, experienced and driven person to drive working capital accountability through great analytics and reporting as a Sr. Financial Analyst in Supply Chain Finance. The role is a high profile position responsible for global working capital reporting and helping Trek maximize working capital. The ability to work with and influence business partners to drive good decision making around inventory will be critical to success in this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for global reporting and analytics around working capital
- Own & develop monthly working capital review meeting
- Manage the annual budget and monthly forecast for global working capital
- Responsible for the monthly close process around inventory
- Develop & drive inventory best practices and procedures globally
- Develop & drive best practices globally around accounting for inventory (cycle counting, physical inventory, etc.)
- Develop and track list of initiatives to improve working capital & provide modeling and analysis for these initiatives
- Proactively identify and take a leadership role in driving working capital improvement
- Process Improvement – Able to develop and document work processes. Able to drive harmonization of processes and pursue continuous improvement.
- Special projects as assigned
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5–10 years finance/accounting experience, with at least 3–5 years in an analytical role
- Experience in inventory and working capital strongly desired
- Advanced level of technical experience with systems and excel reporting capabilities
- Demonstrated success in roles requiring strong analytical and systems skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- Highly organized & ability to build strong processes
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and senior leaders to drive change
- Ability to manage the details as well as communicate with and influence senior leaders
We are an E–Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E–Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E–Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish