Trainee Tour Accountant - Live Music
Handle are excited to be working with a hugely successful Music company in recruiting a Trainee Tour Accountant. The firm, based in West London, are looking for a proactive and self–motivated individual to join their busy finance team – to report in to the Finance Manager.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Live Music, Tour Accounting
- Concert and Venue Accounting
- Artist Accounting
- Processing and completing weekly tour payrolls to meet agreed deadlines
- Liaising with the Production department, tour managers and agents
- Arranging for tour manager cash collections
- Reviewing all tour float files and posting them into the accounts system
- Assisting with invoicing and payments as required
- Ad hoc activities as directed by Finance Manager
The successful candidate will have relevant transactional/bookkeeping experience and may be studying AAT/ACCA. Excellent attention to detail and good communication skills are a must.
You must have a passion for Music! So if you thrive working as part of a team and fit the build then get your CV in today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under–represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.