Head of Payroll
Leading international FMCG business with one of it UK entities in the heart of Milton Keynes. Divisional growth has created the needed for a new Head of Payoll to lead a new team.
Our client our an international leader within the FMCG space, and have a truly global reach. Recent growth within their UK divisions has created the need for a new Head of Payroll to front a team within their Milton Keynes offices.
Head of Payroll Responsibilities:
- Responsible for a team of four within the Milton Keynes offices
- Run all payroll processes to ensure all team members are paid correctly and on time
- Responsible for the payroll of over 4000 UK team members
- Keep all employee personal information up to date
- Responsible for all Pension processes and supervision of admin
- Process and check all payroll related information
- Responsible for managing the relationships with third-party suppliers
- Provide reporting data and management information and insight
- Support the annual pay review process
- Ensure all payroll activities comply with GDPR and all legal legislation
- Support the annual bonus review process
Head of Payroll Requirements:
- Substanal experience within FMCG or Multi-Site based payroll functions
- Proven track record of team leadership
- Knowledge of Payroll systems, ideally ADP is highly desirable
- Track recorded of delivering payrolls to tight deadlines consistently
- Ability to work in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Understanding of legal compliance and legislation
- Highly numeric with strong analytical skills
Opportunity to play a pivotal role within one of the worlds leading businesses!