This immediate start role will suit an experienced Finance Assistant who has worked ideally within the Property, Investment or Legal sectors. You must be comfortable with Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger processing.
My client is a specialist Investment company based in the City of London, continued growth has created the need for an experienced Finance Assistant to join them on a temporary basis.
- Accounts Payable data entry
- Processing of invoices
- Reconciliation of payments
- Assist in month end close
- Reconcile supplier payments
- Posting of invoices and raising of credit notes
- Review of company bank accounts
- Monitor and reconcile unmatched items
To be successful in this role you must have previously worked within a similar role, ideally within the Financial or Professional Services sectors. You must be immediately available to commence in this role.
- Competitive rate
- Financial Services sector role
- Ongoing assignment
- Potential to become permanent longer term