A large retail company in Enfield are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to work in their Head Office, reporting to Senior Management in a large team. This is an established company who have been operating for years, with opportunity to progress because of its constant growth.
This company believes in quality service and professionalism to allow them to remain a largely competing brand in the leading edge of the retail industry, being one of the market leaders. They remain to work with thousands of customers ranging from individuals to large companies.
The key duties of the credit controller include:
- Running/processing stopped order reports
- Allocation of Payments received
- Resolution of Customer queries
- Proactive chasing of Debtors
- Sales Invoicing/Credit Notes
- Meeting with Sales team/Customers/Customer Services to resolve account issues
- Rotation of duties such as Bank Statement Prints and Distribution, Foreign Currency Inputs, Provision for Cash Discount, Stopped orders etc
- To assist the Credit Manager as required
- Related Administrative tasks
The successful Credit Controller will have:
- At least 1 year of Credit Control experience
- A proven track record of working and meeting collection targets
- Experience of a large ERP system is desirable alongside Excel
- Excellent reconciliation skills and data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are a pre-requisite
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
A great role with a competitive salary with a leading company in the Retail industry, therefore providing room for progression along a career path in the finance sector.