A permanent Management Accountant position, based in North Leicestershire
A newly created position, supporting the Financial Controller in month-end reporting of management accounts for the business
My client is an established but growing organisation based in North Leicestershire, who have created a new role working as the no. 2 to the Financial Controller.
The role will include a variety of duties including:
- Preparation & analysis of monthly management accounts
- Assisting with annual budgets and forecasts
- Maintenance and reconciliation of the Fixed Asset Register
- Working with external auditors to deliver annual statutory accounts
- Liaising with non finance staff regarding departmental results
- Assisting with payroll duties for the organisation
- Ad hoc projects and tasks
The successful candidate will be reliable and trustworthy with excellent timekeeping skills
You will need to have previously worked within a management accounting role, assisting and supporting with the month-end preparation of management accounts.
You need to not only follow a process within the management accounts role, but question the results, interpret the data and provide commentary or act appropriately
This is a hands-on role so a strong work ethic is required, someone who doesn't shy away from any task no matter how big or small.
Study support if required
A long term, permanent position in a commercial management accounting role