An SME Engineering business based in the heart of St. Albans are recruiting for a Finance Manager on a full time permanent basis. Salary ranging from £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience.
Busy and varied role managing 9 staff members and running monthly management reports.
My client are a growing Engineering company who are based in the heart of St. Albans. They operate all over the UK and are constantly gaining new customers and taking on projects. They have a medium sized Head office in St. Albans and are seeking a Finance Manager to join them on a permanent basis. Busy and varied role paying a competitive salary.
- Reporting into a hands on Financial Controller
- Managing a team of 7 within Finance
- Setting KPI's and motivating your team
- Running Month End Management Accounts
- Month End Reporting
- Assisting with VAT Returns
- Checking payments
- Attending meetings with Board members and Directors
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Running 1-1s
- Ideally a Part Qualified or QBE candidate
- Living local to St. Albans
- A background in Management is ideal
- Hard working person who is a natural leader
- Confident liasing with Senior Directors
- Proficient Excel user
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a growing SME who value their staff
- Competitive salary of up to £50,000
- Management role