An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the UK's leading entertainment venue brands for a finance analyst based in London to provide insight on marketing performance across the group.
My client is the organisation behind many of the UK's most popular entertainment and tourist venues. They have a number of instantly recognisable sites as well as other up and coming venues. As an organisation they boast a creative and passionate culture that focuses on collaboration to drive commercial incentives meaning they continue to deliver for the customers and clients whilst growing the performance of the business.
There is a newly-created opportunity for a finance analyst to work alongside the marketing team in London to assess and drive the function's performance. You will be tasked with driving incentives to improve revenue performance, support pricing decisions, and develop ROI reports. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of trading performance data combining financial performance and other online audience metrics;
- Development and production of reports analysing campaign and initiative performance (ROI analysis);
- Provide ongoing support to commercial decision making to help drive revenue performance, largely through scenario modelling and trend analysis;
- Provide pricing support to the marketing team for assessment of campaigns;
- Support systems manager with maintenance of customer databases to support wider trend analysis;
- Support the central finance function with analysis as required.
As a strong applicant for this finance analyst position you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Possess excellent excel and modelling skills;
- Show some evidence of the ability to run scenario modelling and trend analysis;
- Be comfortable handling large data-sets;
- Demonstrate a commercial mind-set with a proven ability to drive revenue initiatives;
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and manage key relationships with non-financial stakeholders.
The offer to the successful finance analyst will include:
- £50,000-£60,000 base salary depending on experience;
- Up to 10% bonus;
- PMI, Life Assurance, and income protection;
- L&D support as well as career progression offered across the wider group.