My client is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join their growing team in central Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established business with a strong presence in the South West
Our client is a market leader in its chosen field and enjoys an enviable reputation amongst its competitors
The Finance Manager will be responsible for;
- Managing a team of 5 accounts assistants/administrators
- Looking after your own portfolio of client accounts
- Prepare periodic financial reports for specified periods in predetermined agreed format. Nav-statements and financial statements are required monthly and quarterly. These are to be forwarded to the Client or their agent within the timescale agreed with the Client.
- Preparation of Accruals & Prepayments schedules on a monthly/Quarterly basis to ensure all expenditure is recognised in the correct accounting period.
- Asset Recognition and de-recognition including journal preparation to be agreed with client before posting.
- Act as senior point of contact for the team, liaising between team and Department Head.
- Checking of client reports before sending to client.
- Liaising with team and supply training as needs are identified.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in managing accountancy staff and will be studying towards ACCA and looking to complete the qualification
A salary of up to £36,000 + study support + bonus is on offer to the successful candidate for the Finance Manager role. This position is based in central Bristol, please note that parking is not offered on site